Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week 13 Results



Yesterday marked the 3 month milestone since I started this little journey. Time flies when you are having fun I suppose.

And this week marks week 13.. And what a busy week it was.

Out of the blue I got a job offer that will get me back doing what I love...

I accepted a job with Kix 96, the top rated country station for Northern Utah and Southern Idaho, as their midday DJ. Also the plans are in the works to have me co-host the morning show.

I am super excited about this!

With all this excitement and going to different meetings, I didn't get as much working out as I would like.

Here are the results for Week 13

Week 12 Weight - - 268lbs
Week 13 Weight - - 267lbs
__________________________

1 lb. = total weight loss of 53lbs.

I'll take it.

Stay tuned to this week's blog posts. I am starting a new workout routine I will share with you. Plus a recap of the first 3 months of the journey.

Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job you are doing AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there are many exciting and challenging things happening through your journey. Keep up the hard work and dedication, it's paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEll, Congrats on the new radio job but it's supposed to be down here in "real" country music territory. And I'm curious about your new workout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I still lived down there and I could listen to you everyday! Just please do me a huge favor... if you co-host a morning show make sure there isn't a dumb girl that just giggles a lot. I'm really excited for you though!

    ReplyDelete