Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week 15 Results


Well for the past two weeks I have been doing a whole new workout routine. It's involved a lot of spinning, planks, circuit strength training, and my new love...boxing.

These have been awesome workouts, huge calorie burns, and I feel fantastic.

Perhaps I can whip these T-Rex arms into shape after all. haha

Well I didn't weigh in last week and when I jumped on the scale today it was quite a shocker..

Week 13 Weight - - 267lbs.
Week 15 Weight - - 274lbs.
_____________________________

+7 lbs. = Total Weight Loss of 46 lbs.

Now you would think I would be distraught about this. I am a little shocked. But my clothes haven't got any tighter, I don't look fatter, and I've never felt better in my life.

These past two weeks I have been working out harder than I ever had. So it's no surprise I have been building muscle, which in turn will burn calories quicker.

So I am excited to see where this week will lead, I am learning that weight loss isn't all just about a number on a scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment