Monday, April 4, 2011

Hangin' Out with the "loser" crowd


Hey my friends... Special announcement!

If you have loved this season of Biggest Loser, now is your chance to meet some of the contestants.

They are coming to Logan!!!

This Wednesday from 4-8pm you can meet some of your favorite BL peeps like Justin, Moses, Courtney, Kaylee, Austin and more...


They are having it at the Golden Corral,(go figure)haha

Let me know if you want to go and we can all go together.

As for me, I get an even more special treat, I get to work out with these great people. I will let you know how it turns out.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Jared,
    I googled the whole Biggest Loser coming to Logan thing and found your blog. I am a Utah Naitive, but live in Phoenix for the time as a nanny! Just want to tell you that I read through your blog today and you inspired me. Keep up the good work! I too am on a journey of weightloss. It feels great doesn't it?! I could so relate with the way that you have to continually go through your clothes etc. But what a rewarding feeling that is!

    Congrats on your new job! I have always thought being a radio personality would be so fun! Glad you are following your dreams!

    Where did you serve your mission?! I served in Columbus, Ohio. I too have memories of great quotes that my mission president would say!

    Make sure to post your pics of your workout and times with the BL people. I have been following courtney's journey from way before she was on loser! Wish I was there!

    Meg Gazaway

    ReplyDelete