Sunday, April 17, 2011

Falling into 30


So my 30th birthday is gonna be here in less than a month.

May 11th to be exact.

Since this has been a year full of change and enlightenment; I really want to do something I have never done before..

I've been thinking about it over and over, and then I saw the Biggest Loser episode when they arrived in Ocklund New Zealand and jumped off of the Sky Tower..

It looked awesome...

I obviously can't just hop on a plane to New Zealand and jump off the Sky Tower, but it got me wondering about what they offer down at the Stratosphere in Vegas...

Lo and behold!

They have the same ride.

Check it out!


So that is what I want to do for my 30th birthday.
The greatest part is, there is a weight limit and I'm below it. haha. That hasn't happened in a long time.

Who wants to go????

2 comments: