Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 14 Results: New friends and a New Outlook

Hi-ho blog world..

My apologies for doing such a terrible job at posting this week. But it was jammed packed with a ton of awesome stuff that I will share with you.

I am not doing a weigh-in, because this week was more about motivation than losing weight, as you will see below.

I spent most of this week hanging out with the cast of Biggest Loser Season 11.

It was Awesome..

My buddy Justin Pope, invited all his comrades from the ranch up to Logan for a few days of working out and meeting fans.

Anyway, long story short.. I met, became acquainted, and am now friends with all my favorites from Biggest Loser..

Before I get to the B.L. pics, I wanted to show you this one... I was watching some Valley Channel clips the other day and came across an interview I did back in December of 2010. I was so disgusted that I paused the clip and took this picture. Take a look.

That is awful.. Again I will say it, I was a big Ol' dude.

I wanted to post this one first, because this will be the first time I've posted a lot of pics of me, you've only seen a few here and there, so I wanted to give you something to compare them against.

Me and Moses, one of my very favorite contestants.


Sarah and Denni, the Pink Team.. Super super nice.


Me, Meg, and Dee with Justin and Arthur.
The next morning, we drove Arthur to the airport. He kept us entertained the whole way down.


Brad, Meg, and Dee with Sarah, Kaylee, Courtney, Austin, and Vance.


Me and Brett, what an awesome trainer.


The whole gang, hanging out at the Crystal...

This week has given me so much motivation to finish out these last 45 lbs. I got good advice and encouragement from all of them.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome way to spend a week, I have enjoyed watching this season and Moses is my personal favorite contestant. Plus Brett is just fun to look at :)

    Keep up the good work Jared, you are looking great! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared! What an amazing opportunity for you. And, you look GREAT by the way! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete