Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Sweet Smell of Victory

Today while I was on the elliptical I kept getting little whiffs of a pleasant scent.

I couldn't recognize it but it smelled like cologne, and I thought.. "Who wears cologne to the gym?"

So I turned to see who was working out around me... Nobody!

"Well that is weird, I guess it was just somebody walking by," I said to myself.

Then a little bit later I could smell it again..

I finally realized it was me...

And I smiled.

If anybody is looking for an awesome deodorant, that makes you smell like a million bucks, while sweating it out in the gym.

Here ya go..


And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE wear deodorant to the gym. Meg and I had the most unfortunate experience of working out next to a teenage boy whose mother obviously did not stress the importance of wearing it.. Whew!

This morning was almost a puke workout, but not because of the work out.

Smell fresh my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I used to train a lady who wore so much perfume that I could tell she was in the gym because I could smell her from afar. My hands, clothing, etc. smelled like her afterwards. I wasn't sad when our sessions were over. Perfume + sweat = BAD.

    ReplyDelete