Monday, April 25, 2011

Back from the Mother Land


My apologies for going a week without blogging. I'm sure you were all just starved for inspiration. :)

This past week was eventful. On Tuesday night my parents came to town..

Now I know I had said I wasn't going to see my family until July, but I had given my parents tickets to "Fiddler on the Roof" which was being performed up here on Tuesday and Wednesday.

When I gave them the tickets, this whole "road to 100" thing, wasn't even in my mind.

Anyway we went to the show, which was fantastic, and enjoyed the next day just hanging out.

Since I had already seen them I decided I might as well give the rest of the fam a sneak peak of my almost sexy bod. So I went to Vernon for Easter.

It was great to be home and in the town I love.

Easter was great, Vernon was great, and the fam was great. But now it's time to get back to work. July 4th is coming up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment