Monday, March 28, 2011

Cleaning out the Closet (Part 2)

Well yesterday I decided to make another round through my clothes and get rid of what no longer fit. I really want to get rid of the clothes that are too big because i never want to allow myself a path to get that big again.

I ended up with another garbage bag full and a closet that is becoming more and more empty.

Yah know it's funny.. When I look in the mirror I can see a little difference, but when I try on a shirt I could barely button and it drowns me, that's when I know something must be going on.

The suit jacket I am wearing in this picture....

Is now MASSIVE!!!!

Geez. I was a big ol' dude. Why didn't anybody tell me. haha

2 comments:

  1. Jared, I really am so proud of what you're accomplishing. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared you are awesome... We are now going to have to call you Small papa. ;)

    ReplyDelete