Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 11 Results



In order to stay on track, I have to weigh 269 by April 1st.

Today is March 19th

So let's see the results.


Here they are...


Week 10 Weight - 274lbs

Week 11 Weight - 271lbs

___________________________

3 lbs = total weigh loss of 49lbs


Not too shabby.


So I quickly want to mention something I talked about in an earlier post...

Apparently spinning in the dark is a common practice. hahaha I was made aware of that by several people.

I thought it was something new and cool.

But to my defense, I have only been to spinning classes taught by the same instructor, who never turns the lights off. So when this guest instructor did... Well you can see how I got confused. haha

Thank you all again for your supportive comments. It's a great feeling to have so many people rooting for me.

1 comment: