Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Proof is in the Pics

Ten years ago I bought a suit in England.

I couldn't button the jacket at the time, but I bought it with the intent of losing weight. I thought it would be a good motivational tool. haha

That was in 2001, now here we are in 2011. I have never worn it.

In fact, it just got smaller and smaller over the years, til eventually it looked like this...

This was taken January 1st 2011...

I can't help but think of the "fat guy in a little coat" scene from Tommy Boy. haha

Well a couple days ago I tried it on again. This time things were a little different.


The buttons are still a little tight, but a stark contrast to where I was.

I'm gonna enjoy it while I still can, because in a month or so, it will be too big to wear.

5 comments:

  1. Proof really is in the pics, but I feel like it's even more in the clothes. Just yesterday I was thinking that it's much more fun to try clothes on when you're skinnier. Especially clothes of your own that you couldn't fit into before. I just tried on some jeans that were a bit tight when I bought them (when I was pretty skinny) and they fit. Those were actually (actually haha) the jeans I was wearing Saturday when we were in Logan. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Could you make the wording size any bigger? Man, my long post became even longer when it posted in giant type!

    ReplyDelete