Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5 Results



Week 5 has been an exciting week. With all the attention from the KSL story I am now more motivated (and somewhat forced to, by a follow-up story haha) to finish what I started.

Last week's number was not impressive, but we all have those. So this week I was determined to get over that little plateau.

Did I do it??

Here are the results for Week 5 on the road to 100


WEEK 4 WEIGHT - - 297LBS
WEEK 5 WEIGHT - - 291LBS
_________________________________

6LBS - - TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS = 29LBS

Plus another inch off the waist!!

A very good week.

Now we move to week 6.

6 weeks of anything has always sounded like a long time to me. But now here we are and I feel like we just started. Time sure is a-movin'

A hearty thank you to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment