Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family Matters

Here's a pic of my family the day my sister got married.
I look like Andre the Giant standing next to them..



I just wanted to clarify something that I have been getting a ton of questions about..
In the KSL news story it mentioned that I have cut off communication with my family.

That is partly true.

People keep asking me.. "Are you mad at your family?"

"Is your family enablers?"

"Do you blame your family for making you fat?"

The answer.... Well.. Yes!


Just Kidding!!

I am not mad at them, nor blaming them for anything. Those of you who watch Biggest Loser know that the contestants are not allowed to see or talk to their families while they are on the show. It adds another element of motivation.

I am trying to shadow the show as much as possible. The quicker I drop the hundred pounds, the sooner I get to see them.

I have not cut off total communication with them either... I still talk to them on the phone.

So I hope this clears things up.

In summary, I love my family, I blame me for being fat, and the next time I see them I will be 100 pounds lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment