Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gettin' Attention


I know I have told you this before, but I am amazed at how you guys have supported me through this blog and on Facebook. I really had no idea it would be such a hit.

Now it is even getting more attention.

Yesterday i got an email from a gal I went to school with who is now a producer at KSL. She found my blog and was interested in doing a story on my weight loss journey and working with Kamie.

So later that day, the cameras were rolling as the reporter interviewed me and Kamie.

Then the cameraman took a bunch of shots of me working working out. haha.. I'm sure I looked ridiculous.

About an hour later they were done. I am anxious to see what they came up with.

It will air tonight. I am not sure which broadcast. But keep an eye out for it.

3 comments:

  1. Jared, let me know how I can watch it down here in Texas! Isn't this fun???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should probably be posted to ksl.com tonight

    ReplyDelete