Thursday, February 17, 2011

Upping my Game

Each day i have a goal of burning at least 4500 calories per day...

Yesterday I decided it was time to add another thousand to that number to make it at least 5500 calories per day.

Biggest Loser contestants often burn around 6000 or 7000 per day.

That would be fun, but I just simply don't have the time.

So I can reach my 5500 goal by adding another workout. Morning workouts are so beneficial, it sets the tone for the rest of the day. It gets the heart rate up, the metabolism going, and makes you feel good.

With two workouts in the evening, I kinda have no choice but to have a morning workout.

Which means... 5am.


I am pretty excited... seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm going to beat Kari to the grammar correction punch! Under the picture of the dog, it should say "You're" not your. Oops. I'm guessing that's the way the picture came. But, seriously 5500 calories/day? You do 2 workouts in the evenings? I'm sooo impressed!! And now I'm tired just thinking about it all.

    ReplyDelete