Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Shout-Out to the Hometown Crowd


Since my story hit the airwaves a few days ago I have been getting a lot of comments and compliments from my good friends in Vernon..

I'm sure a lot of you know that is where I am from and where my heart will always be.

For those of you who don't know.. Vernon is small town, south of Tooele, with the population of about 220. Everybody knows everybody and everybody looks out for everybody. It's a great place to live.

Most people like to go on vacation to relax. When I need a break, I head to Vernon for a few days.

The above picture is the Silver Sage, the only cafe'/general store/gas station in town.

Thank you all out there for your support. It's an awesome feeling to have an entire town rooting for you.

I may live in Logan, but I will always be a Vernonite!

See you all on the 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Jar I hate to point this out but you misspelled your home town. It is Vernal! but you can go back and fix it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha.. Oops! My mistake. haha

    ReplyDelete