Wednesday, February 2, 2011

1st Month Recap

One month is over, and what a month it's been...

Do you know how many times I have started to lose weight and then gave up??? Far too many to count.

The fact that I have made it a month is a huge success for me.

Of course you guys are making it easy for me. All of your comments and calls and texts are 100% pure motivation.

So here's a final recap.

I started Jan 1st at 320, and ended Jan 31st at 297. A loss of 23lbs.

My gut measured 56" on Jan 1st, and measured 51.5" 31 days later.

Pretty good for a month of work.

Keep in mind, the goal weight each month is 17lbs. That ensures my 100 pound loss by July 4th.

That 6 pound reserve I have built up will come in handy further down the road as it becomes harder to drop the pounds.

So here's to another good month!

Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment