Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Greenthumb

I love gardening.

I guess it stems from helping my Grandma and Grandpa Gurney with their garden for years and years.

I've been wanting to plant a garden for a while now, but with limited space it's never come to fruition.

Well thanks to the helpful folks at Anderson's Seed and Garden, I have a little indoor garden planted.

The great news is, I don't have to wait til it's warm outside.

Here's a pic of my jalapeno plants...



I found that eating healthy, particularly eating more veggies, is easier when you have grown them yourself. It's like a reward for all your hard work.

So don't worry about not having a garden plot. Go to your local garden shop and they will help you get started with your own indoor garden.

Happy Planting!

1 comment:

  1. What do you do as they get bigger? Do you transplant them into bigger containers?

    ReplyDelete