Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 17 Results


Lately it seems like the weeks just run together, I think this is Week 17.

If it isn't... Who cares.

It's been a great week. Ran my first 5K, got a great time, and I am now beginning to lose weight quickly again after gaining back 7 a couple weeks ago.

I normally post this on Saturday but I didn't have time, so I guess it's better late than never.

Week 15 Weight - - 274lbs
Week 17 Weight - - 269lbs

_______________________________

5 lbs = 51 lbs.

I also haven't given you a measurement lately.

How bout this???

When I started my gut was 56"

Currently it is 46"

10 inches. That's cool.

Here's a couple more pics of Saturday's 5K

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part about this picture is that you are in front of Matt :) Good work! I am extremely impressed and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete