Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Finale


I hope you were all able to watch the finale. It was a great end to a great season.

Justin did awesome, he was soooo close to winning the at-home prize. But congrats to Deni on winning. She lives in Centerville, so it was still nice for a Utah person to win.

Justin worked super hard and it paid off, here is his before and after pics


He is planning on putting on about 30lbs of muscle now that the finale is over.

Some of you texted me last night wondering if he was okay.. He is fine.. He gets a little nervous when he is on TV and if you have ever stood and talked to him for a little while, you'd notice that he likes to move around. haha.. So he is all good. No worries. I'm sure he appreciates your concern.

The next big question I was asked was "Where was Rulon?"

Since Rulon walked off the show he wasn't eligible to to attend the finale. But I see him quite often and he is doing great. He is back at his competition weight and is even contemplating another go at the Olympics. Which is awesome.. Check out his before and after shots.


So there ya have it, I hope I have cleared a few things up for you.

It was fun to watch them change all season long.

So here's an update on me...

Still working hard... I was home last weekend to celebrate my Ma's 60th birthday..

We had a great time.

Truth be told i have not hopped on the scale for weeks now. I have been gone every Saturday for awhile now.. But I'm still losing and my clothes are getting bigger.

I now have nothing nice to wear because all my clothes are too big.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see a picture of Justin that is more of a full body shot. I don't mean to sound like Kip here.

    ReplyDelete