Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Game Plan


I hope you all had an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend. I know I did. It was nice and relaxing but again it's time to get back to work...

It's hard to believe that June is here. It marks the last month of this little journey.

Will I make it to 100??

Only time and a whole lotta sweating will tell..

For the final month, I am kicking it into high gear, my workouts are gonna become more intense and maybe a 4th visit to the gym everyday is in store. It is gonna be hard but I'm excited.

I want to make sure I reach that goal and maybe even surpass it.

So I am going off grid, as far as pictures and weigh-ins are concerned. I will still be blogging about different types of things. I have a few in mind already.. I had a lot of interesting conversations this weekend that I would like to talk about.

These next 30 days I will be working to make the littlest me possible. Buckle your seat belts, it could be a bumpy ride.

I will be unveiling my new self, in person, at the Vernon 4th of July program. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment