Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Create your own Energy


Hey all,

Well just a quick update. I am doing fantastic, and getting things all ready to roll for the big unveiling of my new self at the Vernon 4th of July program..

By the way, this year at our program, KSL's Doug Wright will be our guest speaker, so if you feel like joining us, let me know and I can give you all the details.

I think it will be fun and I am very excited.

I am always trying to think of new blog posts, and exciting or pertinent things to talk about. It can be tough to think of new things all the time. So I'm always listening to what others say or questions people ask me that would make a good blog post.

This morning during our spin class Justin said something that got me thinking.

He said, "Create your own energy, don't be the person that constantly feeds off of other people's energy."

I thought about myself and if I'm the type of person that creates my own energy or do I just feed off of others.

I think I used to be just a feeder.

Now days I feel like I can take control of my life and create my own energy for others who were once in the same boat I was.

It didn't appear over night. I had to learn and watch from the best.. Justin.

He has a way of motivating people and making people feel like they are worth something better than anyone I know.

Anyone who hangs out with him for just a few minutes will realize it.

So if you are the one continually leeching off of other people's energy, stop and think of some things you can do to create your own energy field. So that people who are where you USED to be, can find their own too

No comments:

Post a Comment